Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A BBW lose it!!! It’s FIT, CURVE and BEAUTIFULLY CARVE, BABY!!!!



Hello beautiful people. Once again we are gathering here for love for our self. I want to talk about weight for a minute. Weight is an astronomical problem here in the United States, especially for the people of color. We all know all the history of diabetes, heart problems, tumors, cardiovascular disease, and sexual problems and so forth that causes major problem within the community. It can be a financial burden and health burden to your family that may have to be caregivers to assist those in bad health. This weight loss industry is a billion dollars of revenues that is supported by the media, market advertisement, the BIG PHARMA , doctors and YOU to keep this circulated. We become infatuated with the after pictures that YOU too can look like this person propaganda. What should have been an opportunity to help people with their weight issue is only perpetuating the hardships of their emotions. The emotional damages are still there lingering and lament inside the body, just waiting for the opportunity to arrive. It’s like deploying a soldier for combat that has free will to shoot, and maybe kill someone, then send him back as a civilian without properly diagnosing his emotional hurts and faulty mind. You don’t think he/she can still remember those awful situations embedded in their sub-conscious that they can impulsively hurt someone. Yes it is still a possibility!!!

But there is one major factor that is very profitable with the sizable women community that is the BBW (Big Beautiful Woman). Being a BBW sounds very liberating, being confident and happy. It ensues all those things but is that enough being healthy and satisfy or just a movement to be trendy. I’m a BBW at the moment. I’m in the process to get FIT, CURVED AND CARVED. That’s my new motto. I’ve always kept my appearance of clothes, make-up and other essentials to look fabulous. There are some beautiful, gorgeous, voluptuous women with well define bodies. I think, most of them have work-out before, but somewhere has given up the progress to lose weight. So instead opt for the lifestyle being BBW.

I know, when a person sees me they only see my full-figure, but don’t have any notions that I’ve lost about 50 pounds, previously.I kept it off about 2 yrs., but I still have over 100 pounds to go. I love my new shapely body, but I want more off. I can have the body that I want, right? Since, this year I’ve already loss 12 pounds. YAY ME!!!! But what I find disturbing though, that when some former fatty loss weight, there are some people who are still BBW, would say, Dang, she lost all her curves, she look better bigger…WHAT!!!!! I mean, I can understand their sentiments for getting too skinny. Being skinny is not healthy, either. I believe being healthy and fit is the best approach for any weight loss standards. I know, the women of color, will never become skinny, unless you are naturally slim. The point is, I think we have gotten lazy and using being confidence and self-esteem more superior over our weight size. FIT, CURVE and CARVE are words that you are being active and as well being healthy. I think the word BIG, BEAUTIFUL are words that are subliminal and transmuted to just being BIG. When does self-esteem and confident stops becoming more superior over your weight? I mean, shouldn't it be a balance. You can be 400 to damn near 10,000 pounds (exaggerating) and have all the confidents and esteem in the galaxy, but where does it ends. Do you think we take BBW (big beautiful woman) way to far?

Let me bring some clarification. I believe you should have confident and self-esteem about yourself. In the past sizable women have been ridicule and abhorrent against their weight from other people disdainment. Society has place a bad stigma on plus size women like being lazy, ugly, non-sexual, gluttony, unmotivated, dumb every stereotypical myth to describe women's weight. There were exceptional women who became famous and display capabilities that esponge every myth like Queen Latifah, Kelly Price, Jennifer Hudson and Monique that says you can be full-figure and successful.

But, Monique set a certain standard in Hollywood to help restore other voluptuous women's well-being and esteem. She promoted sex appeal, clothing, sassiness, haughtiness and sensuality. Albeit, there were others like Monique, but she dominated being the spoke-person. Her campaign help enlist many women to follow their dreams in desiring the possibilities to become whatever they want. She even had a television show to display her brand.

Every women became hypnotize to this IDEAL. So after, plus size business started blossoming many became successful. It become more glamorize even coin different names like BBW (BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN), THICK DIMES, CURVAIOUS BODY, SIZE FINE it became glorified. Now there are modeling agencies, clothing lines, dating services, every type of Media Corporation, even right here on facebook groups.

We saw a rapid incline and a place where we can belong. The ideal was great and needed. But however, through observation there's no balance. It seems as our CONFIDENT grew our WAISTLINE became bigger. AS long their is fetishes and aggrandize corporation to bring dolla, dolla bills yall, I think we have became enslave with this image being promoted.

Our confident and esteem is more superior to our weight size. You don't have to be a size 2, but be healthy. As you become older your body can not withhold all that damn weight; you will lose muscle value; you will ache; have potential adding MORE weight; you walk slower; your flexibility will decrease; you will start to wobble...see what I mean. You have to remain active and healthy. Still keep your Curve but just Carve it a little. So the new word can be I'M CURVE BUT CARVE.

I just want you to look at the longetivity of your future. I hope you want to live beyond 50 years. Trust me will be become harder as you age. Then it’s not going to be cute and fabulous anymore. No matter how we feel about exercise, we still have to remain active. I will show you fun ways shedding the pound and still feeling sexy and sensual. Who says weight loss has to be boring, it can be deliciously fun and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment